Having maintained its brilliant record in major races throughout Japan and around the world with minor improvements since its launch, the LAZER ZX-6 has fully evolved into the ZX-7. Over this time the racing landscape has changed significantly with many circuits using high-grip carpet and artificial turf. In addition, the power and speed of electric off road cars has increased dramatically. While maintaining the signature mild control and dynamic maneuverability of the ZX-6, the narrow main chassis design of the ZX-7 provides optimal rigidity and lighter weight while the front suspension and aero body with rear wing design generates more downforce. These performance improvements go together with the essential elements of reliability and durability as well as a wider range of settings that will give the ZX-7 the leading edge in modern racing.
Requires assembly and paint. Tires and electronics shown are not included. Shown assembled and painted for display purposes only.
- Caster adjustable front hub carriers 7, 10, and 13 degree
- Wide rear aluminum arm mount
- Front and rear chassis braces also improving flex characteristics
- Floating servo mount
- Lightweight slipper clutch with front and rear gear diffs
- 74mm universal swingshafts for the front end
- Length: 385mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 278mm
- Tread (F/R): 210mm / 200mm
- Gear Ratio: 2.5:1 (2nd)